NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
hauanny a.
Fiquei tão surpreso com o quão incrível esta fundação é. Portanto, tão blendable !! Ele literalmente apenas derrete à direita na pele, as cores são perfeitas, principalmente amarelo com base que atender-me perfeitamente e eu adoro o facto de que está em uma forma de vara, tão rápido e fácil e nunca confuso. Simples de viajar ou jogar em sua bolsa e nunca parece cakey ou espessura, apenas perfeita cobertura buildable, blendable! Amor amor amor Eu comprei mesmo uma máscara mais escura ao contorno com e eu juro que é a mesma cor e fórmula que meu Chanel Chanel soleil Chanel. Tão bonito, e mais rápido e mais fácil de usar para contorno de creme! Eu quero fazer backup de back ups deste produto!
Kim L.
This foundation stick is beautiful! So easy to apply, blends easily with a decent coverage. Lasts ages! And a lot less waste than a liquid foundation. Will definitely buy again!
Rabya S.
Al khobar
The texture is very smooth and it is quite easy to apply! It has a pretty decent coverage! Makes the skin smooth and soft. Does not make the skin look cakey at all
Meli g.
paseo de girasoles #97 villa de bugambilias colima colima
First of all I think this product is good already from the brand until you see the format in which it comes, it is seen that it is a quality product in which you can trust that I leave you a super cute finish obviously knowing to use it properly, I recommend too much
Nicole M.
I never thought I would find a foundation stick like this, it is so amazing that I prefer this than unsung powder or liquid foundation, and for the price it is worth the buy that this is something I am thinking of buying again
Nora H.
Skien , ['', '', '']
This Foundation stick is okay. IT is nor very very Good, but IT is not very bad either. IT is very affordable which is Nice. But IT does not last so long, unfortunately. I would buy IT again if i was empty and needed a new fast.
Gaige L.
Nelson
I use this stick every day, I love how it makes my skin look. It goes amazing with my highlighter and bronzer. It lasts all day even without the setting spray. I would recommend this to any girl looking to try new foundation
Amina A.
Toronto
Not long lasting at all. I bought it because of the reviews I read online. It looks good when I put it on and matches my skin. I like the sheer coverage. But it didn't last my work day at all.
Jasmine B.
I loved this! Great quality for the price! It's super easy to apply and it comes in a variety of colours. I'd defiantly recommend this to anyone trying foundation sticks for the first time!
Maryanne D.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really enjoy how smooth this went on and was blended out easily. I also occasionally use this as a highlighter during the summer if I'm using a more tan foundation.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?