NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Nadira S.
I recently started traveling more so i thought this was a great option. I wanted to take products that i knew were not gonna make a mess and possibly spill everywhere. Its super easy to use; you can apply apply it with a beauty blender or a brush. I prefer a brush because its faster and covers more area faster. Also, its totally build-able. If you need more coverage in a certain area, just swipe it and blend. So easy and convenient. I will mostly be repurchasing this if i continue to travel. I have other foundations that i like more but this is a good one if im running late and just need something fast and easy.
Hannah S.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Really good coverage, easy to apply, not to pricey. And come in a variety of colours and match my skin extreme well as it can be hard to find a foundation the right colour. But those are great Would recommend
hollie x.
Birmingham, England
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I brought this product at Boots. I would say it is a light to medium coverage foundation. Even though it is a really good foundation is runs out pretty quickly so I would recommend using it wisely. It it quicker to use than a normal liquid foundation as it sticks to the skin straight away and glides on easily. It has streamline packaging making it easy to carry on your travels. I would recommend this foundation if you're on the go or don't have a lot of time to spend doing your make up in the morning.
Monica S.
Surrey, BC
Not bad for a stick foundation. Not my go to stick foundation but a pretty good alternate. It does blend pretty well but my face feels oily after 4hrs of using it .
member-fd3c3
Review for: Cocoa more...
So easy to use just glides into my face
Blends out very well not to valet which o really like doesn’t go in the crease lines
Matched my colour very well
Good to travel with
All my friends have it
Charmander P.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This foundation was a complete disappointment for me! I lately have been on the hunt for the best affordable stick foundation and this is not it. I have tried this product a few times and each time it has not blended well on my skin, been patchy, and had a strange oily/waxy texture. Usually when products don't work for me I will still continue to use them every once and a while just because I want to try my moneys worth out of them but this foundation is going straight to the garbage.
Harley A.
Morecambe, Lancashire
I wanted to try foundation sticks that wouldn't cost me a fortune. These are very creamy and blend quite well, I was worried it would be hard to blend. I use a blender sponge to apply them and it looks so natural; I'm very pleased! . It glides on great and it's very moisturizing which is amazing for my dry skin.
Amber R.
Fourth avenue, Teignmouth
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love love love this foundation. Goes on well, the shade range is bomb! There are so many to choose from. Lasted me 6 months (but i do chop and change foundations daily) but for £10 its great. Stays on all day and medium-high coverage, bronzer and highlighter glides ontop and doesnt go patchy!
kelsey s.
The foundation took a lot of blending but worked best once it had been heated as it was smoother and look very professional done. The makeup forever foundation stick is better as it looks more natural. It is a good foundation stick for first time users as they can get use to the textures.
Rawhiya S.
Dar-es-Salaam
For someone who is hesitant to try new things, the stick is great and easy to apply! It's light and blendable with my brush and blender. Love it! amazing. I apply just three swipes on each part of my face and it blends seamlessly and stays on all day without being too heavy. Good enough for my daily makeup. But the bad part is its not full coverage for me it stay maximum 8-10 hours.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?