NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
I really like this foundation stick. I have very pale, Irish/ English skin that gets uneven and splotchy especially in the cold. I put this on and around my nose and cheeks and it totally transforms my skin. It makes me look like I have good skin, which I don't! I don't even use it all over my face, just in the central part where it gets red. I was using Clinique alabaster foundation until I discovered it's tested on animals. I tried another cruelty free foundation, Elf, which made me break out (I have acne prone skin). This does not break me out and is a great alternative to Clinique. I keep this stick in my purse always.
Elle T.
Review for: Porcelain more...
It’s an ok foundation stick. I would like it to be more creamy and it feels rather heavy on the skin but apart from that I would recommend this product. I bought mine online.
Kajal S.
This is new range of it..I was addicted to use liquid foundation but I tried this one..it is not that cakey ..blends like heaven..no need to put a lot of efforts ..go for it
Ma. Khrizella J.
Lucena City
I love the shades, I used a darker one for contouring. By itself, its a bit oily or dewy for my taste. I have an oily to combination skin. But with a matte setting powder its great and lasts a fair amount of time.
Aleena A.
I love this stick foundation it matches my skin tone perfectly. It's easy to apply and highly pigmented. I always set my foundation however this requires minimal setting. I have combination skin and this foundation stays matte all day without looking cakey or shiny. 4*
Jamie-Lee S.
St. John's
Review for: Golden Beige more...
NYX is one of my favourite makeup brands
I find there foundation very easy to apply and use
The formula lasts all day long and it's the best that I've found for my skin
Have just tried it once, but that time i tried it my face was awesome and all my acney and red spots was gone. havent tried others stick so cant compare it. I tried it a a friend house.
Aliz R.
Unfortunately for me it was a waste of money :(
Just dries onto my skin my mac fix+ cant help I tried with beauty blender and with a brush and none of them worked :(
But I still love NYX. :)
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
I like it for counturing I dont use it on my entire face because it sticks to my dry patches and makes my forhead oily more than normal. But for counture works perfect.
Osoianu A.
Bucharest
It's not the best, but not the worst either, it blends pretty nicely and looks great on the skin, but there are better ones out there. But for the price it very good.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?