NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
I like it for counturing I dont use it on my entire face because it sticks to my dry patches and makes my forhead oily more than normal. But for counture works perfect.
Aliz R.
Unfortunately for me it was a waste of money :(
Just dries onto my skin my mac fix+ cant help I tried with beauty blender and with a brush and none of them worked :(
But I still love NYX. :)
Have just tried it once, but that time i tried it my face was awesome and all my acney and red spots was gone. havent tried others stick so cant compare it. I tried it a a friend house.
Caro M.
A good stick foundation is hard to come by, but this one from NYX hits the spot with its smooth blendability and medium-to-full buildable coverage. Another plus? Its twist-up tube packaging makes it easy to use on-the-go, and it's fragrance-free, which is preferred for all skin types.
The natural looking finish is neither too dewy nor too matte and is best for someone with normal to slightly dry or slightly oily skin. Those with blemish-prone skin, however, should avoid stick foundations in general since the waxes and other ingredients that keep the foundation in stick form it can clog pores and exacerbate acne.
Among the shades, avoid Porcelain and Cool Tan due to their unflattering pink undertones. Otherwise there are neutral, flattering shades options for fair to medium-deep skin tones.
Osoianu A.
Bucharest
It's not the best, but not the worst either, it blends pretty nicely and looks great on the skin, but there are better ones out there. But for the price it very good.
Himani K.
Though i love all the products of NYX n till now m satisfied with all.. This product also is one among them.. Its classy. Easy to use, carry.. N mineral touch is fav
Michelle A.
Light weight. Applies easily. No mess or streaks. Price point is just right. Not to expensive but is a good value. Minimal packaging, which is nice. Stands up well against other name brands. Would highly recommend. Definitely will purchase again.
Te Rina R.
Feels very chalky and thick on the skin which didn't blend out nice. Also the texture became very chunky after applying translucent powder. Disliked this product
Grace N.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a very good foundation stick I just love if it had more product in it and I used it up so fast and it has good coverage for me foundation stick so perfect I love this product
Kura T.
I LOVE IT !
So amazing I don't have many NYX products but this is so goood!
I bought it at an beauty store in England it wasn't very cheap but an understandable price the packaging was alright , I would buy it again because of how long lasting it is during the day ! And it's not caked up when you put it on its very smooth and luscious so I definitely recommend you to buy this!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?