NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Esther M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Really amazing price for this products ! I used to use all of the colors for contouring and regular foundation, but it got to bulky for travel. So I never rebought. Would definitely buy again when I finish college and don't travel as much !!
Kayla L.
Kennasaw
amzing product. i would say for this foundation if you use a really sticky primer and can be patchy that why i said 4 stars but other then that it is amaing covrage. oh and also theres not alot of product in it. but i am buying again.
Madison B.
Wauankee
Review for: Cool Tan more...
This product is very soft and easy to blend and apply. You can adjust the coverage on your own but I do find it full coverage as it. It's only $10 and very worth it. It is the only one I've tried, but I would love to try other stick foundations. I recommend this product to everyone. NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
Jennifer K.
Delray Beach, FL
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Very creamy formula leaves this skin hydrated without looking oily. I don't think it's dry like I've seen other foundation sticks. Very easy to apply to the skin. One thing I did notice there isn't a wide range of colors of this foundation I do have to mix a different foundation to get my color with it. Over all I do enjoy this product though very velvety on the skin, easy to blend.
Lee Y.
I have a very sensitive skin , no matter what foundation I use , it always ends up terrible, because of my dry skin , I can hardly find a good foundation that makes my skin look flawless. One of my friend recommended this NYX cosmetic mineral stick foundation to try out and see if it would match my skin, and after trying out this product, I can't be happy more than this ! It really helped my skin look natural , soft and clear and my skin looks better than before. So now I recommend this to you , buy it , use it, and I garenty you'll be happy with the result.
Carolyn M.
Medora, IN
The NYX Cosmetics Mineral Foundation Stick is a good little foundation. I've used this product once before. My skin is normal and this product blended out nicely. I would buy this again because it's simple and quick and easy to use
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
This is by far my favorite drug store foundation stick. The coverage is medium to full and it leaves a matte finish. It is an affordable product and lasts for a good 2 months. This foundation stick can last up to 8 hours on your skin looking flawless. The oils of your skin will start showing at the 5 hour mark. I am in love with this product.
Tiffany S.
These are great. I love that they don't leave my skin feeling too dewy or too dry. Just right! They are easy for traveling. They don't feel heavy and have buildable coverage. And superrr affordable, it's a win win if you ask me.
Anyza V.
Auburn
Review for: Medium Beige more...
For a stick foundation I was not completely heart broken.. I was not all that happy with the amount of product for the price and I don't recommend this for use during the summer only because I feel like it left my face extremely oily like within hours my face was just twilight shiny. I do not feel like this one is for me.
Evette R.
The product as a whole is very good. Good coverage and easy to blend, especially if you've applied a little too much. One downside I've experienced with these stick though, is how messy they can get. If you don't stay on cleaning the outside tube enough before and after use, the product can become and look very unsanitary..
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?