NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Emma S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
Review for: Warm Almond more...
I use this product to contour and I'm impressed so far. It blends easily into the skin and has buildable colour and coverage. It was reasonably priced and there's a lot of product for yippie money. I would recommend
Demi-mai S.
The completion on your face is absolutely amazing... the shades are varied and are guaranteed to have a shade for you... the coverage is very long lasting and full coverage, I would 100% recommend to others... once u buy you will want to purchase more!!
Danae S.
Johannesburg
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really liked the product . It had a creamy consistency . The price just showed that it was worth a lot and thus was it very valuable . It was easy to apply and blend and held me a long time.
I would certainly recommend it for others in the future .
anoushka n.
toronto
Really cool sticks work as a contour, highlight!, conceal even blush so from my side it did the work really well NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
Rebecca S.
Bilston , Wolverhampton
Review for: Warm Almond more...
I brought this a while ago and only started using it recently. Such a beautiful formula easily blendable and as long as you set the product it stays all day. It's very similar to bobbi brown foundation stick. Very good for the price and it the product last ages.
Saynab O.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Amazing creamy consistency. Totally loved this product. It fades a little during the day. I'm light brown skin tone and I have dry skin. the texture is amazing , but as i said it fades slightly. I would recommend.
Elaina H.
Moncton
I find stick foundation works extremely well I draw it on almost like war paint and then blend it in. Foundation sticks blend extremely well if you have a good brush to do it with and make your face really even.
Sabrina B.
You can never go wrong with NYX it's the product that I do like it's very creamy and goes on really well it's a really light - medium coverage and it is pretty long lasting does get oily eventually on the face !
Sandro T.
These lipsticks are wonderful, I liked it and I loved it, I will continue to buy the brand products, because they are of quality, I loved, I loved, I loved, I loved and I loved
pamela d.
republica dominicana
they are super good they last a lot do not transfer they are creamy but easy to apply good pigmentation and do not feel heavy good price and good quality and it has a lot of product and smells rich almost for eat
Jasmine G.
Are these good for contour as well?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where did you buy this?
Nida T.
Dubai
How is the coverage? And is it good for dry skin? How long does it stays?
Felicia R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Can this be used in place of a concealer? I don't like to have too many products.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone know where I can find these? ? I have looked in most places I know that carry NYX...are they in Ulta? ?? Because I haven't made it there yet