NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Kemelly S.
Nice and creamy stick foundation. I love stick foundations because they're so fast and easy, and you can control the amount of coverage. I've tried pretty much every stick foundation out there, and this one is a good one.
evie k.
cheltenham
Review for: Deep Honey more...
This is another one of my favourite products I really like its thickness but it is not cakeie it is a affordable but it is bit hard to blend but has nice packaging I would recommend it to others and I would buy it again
Summer-lee M.
Dandenong
adore the formula and application of this product, used it once and would defiantly use it again! I have used other contour sticks and i haven't enjoyed them as much as this one, would reccomend to give it a go!!
hellen d.
Ótima qualidade, muito fácil de usar, se adéqua bem a cada tipo de pele! vale apena ter esse produto. na minha região é muito dificil encontrar para comprar, alem de ser bem caro, mas é um produto excelente, fora do Brasil tem mais facilidade de obtelo.
Emma S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
Review for: Warm Almond more...
I use this product to contour and I'm impressed so far. It blends easily into the skin and has buildable colour and coverage. It was reasonably priced and there's a lot of product for yippie money. I would recommend
Demi-mai S.
The completion on your face is absolutely amazing... the shades are varied and are guaranteed to have a shade for you... the coverage is very long lasting and full coverage, I would 100% recommend to others... once u buy you will want to purchase more!!
Danae S.
Johannesburg
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really liked the product . It had a creamy consistency . The price just showed that it was worth a lot and thus was it very valuable . It was easy to apply and blend and held me a long time.
I would certainly recommend it for others in the future .
anoushka n.
toronto
Really cool sticks work as a contour, highlight!, conceal even blush so from my side it did the work really well NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
Saynab O.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Amazing creamy consistency. Totally loved this product. It fades a little during the day. I'm light brown skin tone and I have dry skin. the texture is amazing , but as i said it fades slightly. I would recommend.
Rebecca S.
Bilston , Wolverhampton
Review for: Warm Almond more...
I brought this a while ago and only started using it recently. Such a beautiful formula easily blendable and as long as you set the product it stays all day. It's very similar to bobbi brown foundation stick. Very good for the price and it the product last ages.
jennifer h.
Has anyone tried this foundation ? I have dry skin
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,280 reviews
How well do this apply and feel?
Isabelle L.
Suffolk
How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I do know I’m Fair but I don’t actually know about matching colour at all??
Marisol S.
Whittier
Does this blend well with a foundation brush? What is the best way to apply this?