NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Beth S.
Review for: Light Medium more...
I originally bought this because I was curious to try out stick foundation for the first time. I was skeptical about the shade I bought because I never seem to find a foundation that actually matches my skin tone. I have the weirdest skin tone because I am a medium light shade, with a lot of redness in my skin. When I tried this out, I was immediately surprised. I love the coverage. It's so lightweight and natural looking. It doesn't even look like I have on foundation when I wear this. This is the first foundation I've EVER found that 100% matches my skin tone. I definitely will buy 2-3 of these when I run out. I am so impressed!
Jodie C.
Feels very greasy on my skin, i have fairly combined skin i only really get oily around my nose area, on my face the shade is just too dark and its the lightest shade, when set it looks very nice but after a while it just slips all over your face. But good for the price, i paid around £11 but tbh my urban decay foundation is over 2x the price but over 10x better coverage, feel, and lasts longer and doesnt melt off my face.
Theres a fair bit of product in the stick but all the times you have to top it up because its budged its not worth it. BUT is nice for pictures, not long wearing.
Katie D.
Christchurch
Review for: Porcelain more...
Leaves a stunningly flawless finish without being too matte or too dewy. Feels light and comfortable on the skin and easy to make a lighter or heavier coverage as it is totally buildable! Best few dollars ever spent 💕✨
revx A.
Jubail industry , House 111
nyx it is the best chose for any women for who is want to be a makeup artist , a lot of good thing make you buy it without thinking like: it cover very nice and lovely also it colors it is fit for any colors of the skins and it is do not leave any crackers behind it
Hannah S.
Cambridgeshire
Review for: Other more...
I can’t comment on how this performs as an all over face foundation since i use this stick foundation in the shade cocoa as a cream contour. i love it for this use because not only does it sculpt the face, but it also adds coverage in those places to ensure my base is looking flawless in every place, even the hollows of my cheeks. it blends really beautifully and even though it’s a very dark colour it works amazingly, and i love it. really easy to use and blend, and it looks really good on the skin.
Draginja T.
Beograd
I have very pale tone of the skin, so I had hard tie finding the lightest shade. But good news for all vampires there is the nyx has it. ITs really light, and its great to use. I smudge it on my face, and then use fingers to finish it, since putting it only from a stick doesnt really work. The only problem is, my skin gets more olily with it, then it already is. So its not that great for people with oily skin
Charlie M.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen
This product I bought from boots , i detached it on my hand and it looked ice so I bought I'd give it a go when I got home I put it on and bought it looked really good it was £11.50 and I got it in the second lightest shade . Although I probably should have got the shade lighter but it was slightly more pink toned compared to the second shade so I decided to buy it I would highly recommend it if you want to try a new foundation it blends pretty well and doesn't make your sin look bad. Xx
Amber E.
Mount pearl , NL
The NYX Cosmetics mineral stick foundation is absolutely great for combo-normal skin. I have some dry patches around my nose and this foundation DOES not stick to them, which is a huge plus for me. The coverage is medium to full and gives me the flawless base that I am looking for in a stick foundation. The colour selection is also amazing!
Olga C.
Me gusta, es un buen producto ya que cumple bien sus funciones y es facil de usar, lo recomiendo ya que a mi me funciona vastante bien y muchas veces me ha sacado de un apuro.
Andrea F.
Ottawa, ON
So this was my first time using a stick foundation and I was pleasantly surprised. The color match was incredible and I think they had a good selection of colors for a drugstore brand. The coverage was a good medium to full coverage and it blended really well with my beauty blender. I liked it because unlike liquid foundation I did not feel as sticky throughout the day wearing it. I would recommend this. For the price point it is a solid buy.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?