NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Aaliyah S.
durban
They are so easy to use and cover whatever blemishes I have. It's creamy and not dry. The pigmentation is quite good and it matches my skin tone perfectly. I would recommend it to anyone to purchase !
3Teen💝
Review for: Fair more...
The NYX Mineral Stick Foundation is truly amazing! It doesn't look splotchy or shiny it's just a really good easy way to cover those spots or those dark patches. It is so much better than others because it is long lasting therefore it may last for two months or more! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Samantha Q.
livingston
Review for: Porcelain more...
At first I was sceptical of how good a foundation stick would be but I ended up using this product a lot it's now my go to foundation. This foundation Lasts along time and still looks flawless at the end of the day. This is my 3rd time buying this Product and I would happily buy again.
Cara L.
Calabogie, ONT
Not a huge fan of this formulation. It might just be my skin but this stuff doesn't soak in or blend it just moves around my face and doesn't cover anything. Really disappointing cause the price range was so good on it.
BATH M.
Not one of my favorites but I respect the fact that the range of shades is diverse! I have an oily skin and even if sticks are better than liquids, I still have to apply powder to lower the oil. I have the stick since quite long now and I can say that it lasts.
Megan
This is a really good medium coverage foundation that makes your skin look flawless and stays on for up to 5 hours every day. It's not the highest coverage but how ever it blends really nicely and you should al try it !!
Fashion/Lifestyle/Food B.
Wigan, Wigan
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Great colour range, the feeling of these are so velvety, they blend beautifully and the coverage is so nice as it let's your natural skin shine through. The foundation lasts a good few hours, it's perfect for everyday day makeup and it feels nice on the skin
Sovereign N.
Ajax
Review for: Cocoa more...
I really do love this product. I use it for my contour. It is easy to apply the product where I need it to be because of its form. I bought it about a couple months ago and there is still a lot of product. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Claudia S.
I don't often purchase stick foundations as i love a liquid formula, but as a first impression it was pretty good. Compared to most drugstore foundations it was a bit pricey. However it is one of the best drugstore stick foundation. it blends out reasonably well and doesn't exsenuate dry patches
Ellie E.
Loughor, Swansea
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Really loved this foundation. Not drying at all. Very easy to blend out. You can build up the coverage well. I thought it would be hard to use but it glides right on. I’ve bought a few as I love them. Lasts a while. Great product. Reasonable price too.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?