NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Christa S.
i used this product because if a friend of mine, she had offered it to me just to see if i liked. I really loved the product, how it was portable, how the coverage and finish of this product was. i haven't gone out and bought any just yet because my friend took at trip to the states and brought it back. nyx recently came to my area in Canada and i haven't been able to find this in the stores where nyx is available, once I find it i'll be sure to grab one.
Lisa marie S.
Greenock, Greenock
Review for: Porcelain more...
 I recently started traveling more so i thought this was a great option. I wanted to take products that i knew were not gonna make a mess and possibly spill everywhere. Its super easy to use; you can apply apply it with a beauty blender or a brush. I prefer a brush because its faster and covers more area faster.
Amber V.
Review for: Medium Beige, Warm Almond, Light Medium more...
I use those sticks to do my contouring. I used it before and i'm so happy that i bought it. It's a bit pricey but absolutely worth it. I like the packaging of it. It gives it a nice touch. I'm gonna recommend it to my friends.
Yolandi M.
Gauteng, Pta
This product wasnt my favourite, but I didnt hate it. The problem I had with this foundation stick is that it didnt work well when I put on a normal foundation afterwards. It also struggles to blend a bit. But it is really full coverage and helps to get rid of all my redness and blemishes. It also lasts very long.
Zoe J.
Heath , Cardiff
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I bought this as I had run out of my make up forever ultra had stick and someone suggested this was quite similar. Needless to say I was quite disappointed. The coverage is ok and the price is great but every time I have used the foundation it's made my skin break out. Needless to say I won't be repurchasing this.
Azmina J.
I am so glad I gave NYX Foundation a try. I was using a mayballine one before this. This looks great on my normal to dry skin. It matches my skin perfectly. It matches better than the two department store ones I used. NYX colors seem to run on the lighter side. I tried Medium first and have light to medium skin.
- L.
Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire
Review for: Caramel more...
Love this foundation! Great drugstore brand of foundation. Has a dewy finish. Great coverage. Overall loved it but the downside I couldn't find my perfect shade. The shade I got a shade warmer and the shade lighter to that was too light for me, so I found i and to make up for that with blending out my concealer.
Lamiss B.
This is a very nice foundation stick from NYX cosmetics. I'd like to be honest as all reviewers should and state that this is an excellent dupe for Bobbi Browns' Skin foundation stick. The shades are very nice and blending is only to easy. Don't believe the title 'Mineral'. There is nothing special about Mineral make-up however this is a decent formula, that blends well, wears well, and feels light on skin. Doesnt contain sunscreen so be sure to use it over sunblock if your using it in the daytime.
Jessica J.
coventry
Not good for oily skin, made me break out and didnt give an even finish. After a few hours the oil on my face started to separate the foundation on my face. Easy to carry around with you but you spend a lot of time touching up. Might be better suited for someone who likes a light cover and combo to normal skin
Sarah G.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This foundation stock is perfect.

So affordable and not too heavy feeling.

Perfect if you want to do a 'no make up make up' look as you can put just on your t zone and blend it out.

Also works perfectly with different shades for a contour. Blends beautifully.

A new favourite and must have in my make up bag.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?