NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Caroline G.
I found this stuff to have ok coverage but it just didn't look natural or one with my skin. Perhaps it was the shade... It also gathered in my smile lines (though almost everything does). I have pretty oily combo skin and this just missed the mark for me. Not horrible, not great.
Samantha M.
Review for: Warm Almond more...
I use this deeper shade as a cream contour on top of liquid foundation. I think the formula is quite nice and the shade is just perfect for giving me a natural looking contour. The only reason it doesn't have 5 stars is because it takes a moderate amount of effort to blend out, but once it's blended it looks so seamless and stays put all day long.
Sophia Z.
NYX mineral stick foundation is pretty good for the price. It offers good coverage, and lasts for a good amount of time. However, I usually don't use this much for foundation because it feels a little to thick, but I like to use it as a contour as well.
alyssa r.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I have been pleasantly surprised with all of the NYX cosmetics line. It is cheaper than most--but more expensive then wet n wild and NYC. I think it works better than most! this didn't leave my face cakey or thick. I don't like to make it look like I am actually wearing makeup. I want to look natural. and this actually really did that for me.
Cheyenne W.
Hammond, LA
This was an " I have somewhere to go but I'm broke" purchase. It was a great price but I wasn't expecting to love it as much as I did! It is super easy to apply and to blend! i will definitely be purchasing again! 10/10 would recommend to anyone who wants a stick foundation! it has become my staple
Vanida M.
Vancouver, WA
Packaging is light and reflects price tag. Light to medium coverage, that is easily blended. For my combo skin I am doomed if I use this without setting powder or spray - shiny mess within the hour. For everyday use I would buy again if on sale.
Marina P.
Las Vegas, NV
This foundation stick gives me such an easy and even application of foundation all over my face and neck and gives me the most coverage out of any other foundation stick that I have used. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and anyone who has a tough time getting coverage.
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I like to use stick foundation to highlight and contour my face. These are nice for that. I think they are a little too heavy and feel to greasy for me to use as an all over foundation, just my personal preference. I have oily skin and it seems to make me oily and the makeuo breaks down faster than a liquid. But as for a contour and highlight these are great
Warda K.
Des Plaines, IL
One great thing about this product is that its very affordable, I got it from the local cvs. Its very easy to apply but doesn't blend in too well. Also, the coverage isn't that good either. It barely covered any of my breakouts or blemishes. I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin because even though I have combination skin this product got very oily on my face through out the day.
Erika A.
Works perfectly on my skin , matches the color of my skin tone was having trouble looking for my skin tone an I finally found it an ever since I've used this it has been my number one foundation stick that I would prefer than any other brand.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?