NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Erika J.
mississauga
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I was highly disappointed with this foundation. I am an avid user of the Makeup Forever Ultra HD stick and was looking for a dupe but this definitely did not compare. I found that it separated on my skin the longer i wore it, even with setting powder!
Mialtin B.
Review for: Caramel more...
Great product and nice packaging- it is easy to work with, the only problem was the color it was too light for me but still great product. The stick is easy to hold when you apply it. I would 100% recommend this product - but choose the real color:)
Chloe C.
Wakefield
Review for: Cool Chestnut more...
This is a nice product however I find it quite hard to blend on my face and it doesn't give me much coverage. I can imagine it would be a lot better for cream contouring rather than a full face of foundation, shame as the price is great and the packaging is cute!
Mahi M.
Review for: Fair more...
I got this foundation from drugstore and was initially amazed by the product as it was cheap and seems pretty effective as well. Later I found that it suppose to be used for normal to oily skin. Your skin should be prepared properly before applying this
Nermine M.
alexandria
Review for: Light more...
Its not that good I am not a big fan of stick foundations but when trying it in the store I thought it was nice but it doesn't blend easily and have light to medium coverage .. the only positive thing about it is that it feels so light on the skin
Jenna M.
Good for everyday use. Light to Medium coverage. Doesn’t blend out well with a BeautyBlender, probably best using a full, dense buffing brush to apply. Stays on well throughout the day if set with a powder and is easy to layer products on top of.
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
I absolutely LOVE this product so much, I use it almost every single day its that good! I will most definitely be repurposing as soon as I need more, the price is good for the quality! I highly recommend this ladies if you haven't already tried
Dailydose_ H.
It's very smooth and blendable. Creamy when applied to the skin. The colour selection is not too bad. It doesn't last very long on the skin and went quite oily on me and was off on most places of my face. Transfers easily. Wouldn't repurchase
Valentina F.
Monterrey, MX
Amazing. I made the mistake of getting it a shade too light for me, but have since been using it as a highlighting stick and it’s amazing. Super easy to blend, and when it’s set correctly (with a good amount of powder) it doesn’t show up oily on my combination skin.
Hannah W.
chester
Great product, especially for highlight and contour because of the range of colours, stays on all day and has a silky application, great price too, would recommend.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?