NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Lexie P.
Hilo, HI
Review for: Porcelain more...
I personally like really high coverage when I am using foundation. This product did not give me what I wanted. I tried it for a day and then the next day returned it to ULTA. It was super super oily, and was very hard to get coverage. I tried using a brush and a beauty blender, both basically wiping it off instead of blending it out. I would not purchase again.
Sean W.
Review for: Light Medium more...
I use this as more of a contouring stick than a foundation, but found SO much success in it! I have a deep line in my forehead that always intensifies with most products I use, however the Mineral Stick properly filled and blurred the line and never caked or set into the line throughout the day! It blends so nicely and a little product really goes such a long way!
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This is a light coverage foundation stick. I don't find it to be buildable so it's mostly good for a no make up look. It is a very dry formula so I would highly recommend pairing it with a moisturizing or oily primer, such as the Touch in Sol no poreblem, to make it easier to blend. (I tried it with the Too Faced hangoverx the first few times I used it and did not get as good results as the Touch in Sol no poreblem.)
Jenna M.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is an amazing product! They have so many different shades, enough for every skin tone, and the price is super affordable! I,vet only used this product a few times, but I love it! The packaging is also so cute! I would definitely buy this product again!
Elyse B.
Fairmont, WV
Love, love, love this foundation! Amazing coverage without looking cakey and goes on smooth and covers even my worst acne scars! Plus, I'm extremely fair and it's always hard to find the right foundation that doesn't make me look like a ghost and this is beyond perfect! Definitely great when you need extra coverage but don't want to screw up your skin.
Jesse H.
Annandale, VA
Your typical foundation stick. Easy to use. Color was good. It doesn't stand out as amazing. But for the price you are getting a pretty good deal. I overall really love the NYX makeup line. It is affordable and high quality. I would buy this product again.
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
I recently bought this foundation and I am surprised how it blends in to my skin. I tend to dry skin after applying the foundation but, NYX mineral stick was so smooth and blendable, My skin felt really good even after 8 hours of makeup. It left my skin healthy.
Samantha M.
Review for: Warm Almond more...
I use this deeper shade as a cream contour on top of liquid foundation. I think the formula is quite nice and the shade is just perfect for giving me a natural looking contour. The only reason it doesn't have 5 stars is because it takes a moderate amount of effort to blend out, but once it's blended it looks so seamless and stays put all day long.
Chelsea S.
Review for: Fair more...
This foundation gives a pretty finish and lasts throughout most of a day. Toward the end it started to break down a little on me, but I push my makeup hard through a long day. It felt nice and light on the skin and matched my skin tone nicely. It blends fairly easily, though it could be creamer. I like this on natural, easy makeup days. It's inexpensive, so if you're not sure about foundation sticks, give this one a shot!
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I love this new product because of it's price and ease to use. The product comes off easily and stays on for a long period of time. I believe I paid $12 for this and it has lasted a long time. I would recommend this for anyone trying to stay on a budget
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?