NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Stacie D.
Toronto, ON
Nice creamy formula and blends really well, even considering mine is pretty old now it has not dried out. I bought a caramel shade and draw it around the edges of my face to mix in with my year-round BB cream for when I get darker in the summer. Can be used as a contour as well. I wish they had some cooler tones though as they are all very warm.
Melany P.
Almerim
Review for: Golden Beige, Light Medium more...
I love these bases are super comfortable and easy to apply has a super creamy and smooth consistency leaves the skin super soft and I think it corrects the imperfections enough
Chloe W.
southam
I liked this product ! It left my skin with a dewy finish and it’s definitely build-able . It’s quick and easy but I wouldn’t use this for everyday foundation I would prefer to use it for contouring as that’s what I found it was perfect for for me and the colours are ranged well. I would buy this product again and recommend it
Smija S.
sharjah
I absolutely love this its two in one u can use it as foundation stick or use lighter and darker skin tone for contour and highlight.. i have combination skin and it’s easy to blend and stays pretty good And long lasting for me ..this gives a dewy finish ..powder for a matte finish... i would surely repurchase this
Emily M.
stockton-on-tees
Review for: Porcelain more...
First of all, I can’t compare this to other foundation sticks because this is the only one I have tried but for me personally, I was disappointed with this product. I tried to blend out with beauty blender and I felt this just came straight off my skin, leaving patches and gave me no coverage, would be good for someone who wants a very very natural, dewy finish
Pl S.
London Canada
It’s ayt. Not so good for my dry sensitive skin. The foundation clings into my fleaky dry skin. Maybe this will work for all of you ladies you have oily combination skin.
Dziura D.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have really oily skin but I had the feeling the foundation stick on like hell and didn’t move at all. The color which I picked was a great match. Can’t wait to play with it again. You really should by this foundation stick if you love going out with your face on but have no time for putting it on.
Abigail H.
Vale of Glamorgan , Llantwit Major
Not the best coverage. Not as flawless as I would like. The packaging looks a bit cheap. I would really like to try the Anastasia stick foundations. It’s not very creamy but it is affordable
Simi J.
This stick foundation is is toooo creamy...this will be easily blend to your skin and this is full coverage foundation.. Many shades are available so that you can choose any colour according to your skin tone..
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is a very must have item in your bag because it really covers your face with that mattifying flawless finish look and it does not leave my face sticky and it lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?