NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Camille S.
Texarkana, AR
very convenient and is a wonderful product. i use this product on a daily bases.
Crystal G.
Kissimmee, FL
I love when I use these!! Amazing on my skin when I apply! Use these for contour
Shellby P.
For the price you can't beat it. It's cheap but it works for what you need it too
Scarlet P.
This was a interesting foundation. I liked the formula. Nyx products are the best
Emmily K.
Laveen, AZ
Pretty decent foundation stick to use. Last most of the day but tends to wear off
Samantha V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this foundation stick. It goes on smooth and stays in place all day long.
Kellyanne K.
Farmington, NM
True to my skin color. Goes on light but provides superb coverage. Lasts all day.
Juliana B.
Pflugerville , TX
I think this Mineral stick foundation, it's good. Helps to hide the imperfections
Courtney B.
Mount Morris, PA
Great coverage. Smooth and satin consistency. Long lasting. Great for small areas
laura m.
Raleigh, NC
Coverage was great but my face broke out about 2 hrs later.. I have ivory skin
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?