NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Alyssa L.
chicago
Review for: Light Medium more...
This stick foundation is perfect if you have dry skin, it feels like butter when you apply it, but once blended out it looks so dewy and glowy! If you want more full coverage you can apply with a brush and layer beautifully. It doesn’t dry down quick and is very buildable! Applying with a beauty blender is great if you want more of a natural look!NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH
I personally am not a fan of this product. Firstly, there isn't very much product even though the stick itself is decently large. Next, it goes on oily and just doesn't feel good on the skin. It actually makes me break out, so I had to throw it away. I don't recommend.
Brandi B.
This Mineral stick foundation is a great on the go tool to have in case you need a touch up during the day, or if you need to get out the door fast. Goes on smooth and blends nicely. I bought mine from Target. I would definitely buy this again as soon as mine runs out!
Courtney M.
Easy to apply and covers up those pesky red marks whether just marks or pimples that have appeared overnight. Good solid product for the money. I've been using this product now for a few months and really love it. It's small and very easy to apply
Karen J.
This foundation is FULL coverage! I would recommend setting this product well. It did not move around on my skin. I have very oily skin in my t-zones, so I had to power during the day on top. It did not keep my skin super matte. However, I would buy this product again.
Nathasha V.
San Diego, CA
Love the finish, it's really nice and natural for days when you want a little something something but not too much. Only complaint is that the shade selection could really be better and include deeper skin tones. The shade I got is a little too pinky for my face but I make it work with a yellowish setting powder :)
Regina S.
DURHAM
NYX Cosmetics Mineral Stick foundation is really great for anyone looking for high coverage. I would say the consistency is a little thick but it really does a great job covering up my problem areas. I sometimes get a lighter color and use it to highlight as well.
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
I am a big fan of NYX, they carry a lot of great products but sometimes they just don't measure up to how great their products usually are. This isn't really great as far as color coverages as there's limited choices so it can be harder to find the right color. The formula is ok if not a little thin? Doesn't do what I need it to do but I enjoy the packaging it comes in.
Lexie P.
Hilo, HI
Review for: Porcelain more...
I personally like really high coverage when I am using foundation. This product did not give me what I wanted. I tried it for a day and then the next day returned it to ULTA. It was super super oily, and was very hard to get coverage. I tried using a brush and a beauty blender, both basically wiping it off instead of blending it out. I would not purchase again.
Patricia R.
Kissimmee
Okay if you're looking for a relatively inexpensive foundation stick to use, this will work wonderfully for you. This is not my typical foundation stick, but I recently found myself in a pinch, no where near a Sephora or Ulta and boy did these things come through for me. The application was smooth and blended very easily and I am very pleased with my purchase.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?