NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Teresa G.
Woodland, CA
This was ok, I didn't feel like this was as creamy as I'd like but it worked out ok
Rachel Z.
Hatboro, PA
Good coverage and was a good deal for the low price. I would definitely recommend.
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
This was easy then the powder and it went on so perfect that I couldn't believe it.
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
Review for: Cool Chestnut more...
I like Nyx products! This foundation is fantastic! It last for hours! Do recommend.
Courtney B.
Mount Morris, PA
Great coverage. Smooth and satin consistency. Long lasting. Great for small areas
Juliana B.
Pflugerville , TX
I think this Mineral stick foundation, it's good. Helps to hide the imperfections
Shellby P.
For the price you can't beat it. It's cheap but it works for what you need it too
Scarlet P.
This was a interesting foundation. I liked the formula. Nyx products are the best
Samantha V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this foundation stick. It goes on smooth and stays in place all day long.
Emmily K.
Laveen , AZ
Pretty decent foundation stick to use. Last most of the day but tends to wear off
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?