NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Deborah S.
Oceanside, NY
I loved it. So easy to use and travel with. His my red spots well. I wouls recommend
Rosalia G.
Salinas, CA
Really love this product. Has a good selection of shades. Really conceals dark areas.
diana p.
If I need a heavy foundation I use this one! It stays on my skin great all day long!
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
I love this product I do recommend this product iOS very pigment n smooth application
Micaela R.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Light Medium more...
It goes on whiter than the stick really is. The shade range isn't my favorite either.
star t.
I always buy it's make your face more shiny and lil glitters bt it's stay more longer
Darby F.
Salvisa, KY
Great for on the run, I keep this in my purse for when I don't have my makeup with me
Tatelyn G.
Rexburg , ID
Great coverage. But it made my face feel slightly oily after all day of wearing it.
Melissa D.
Lawton, OK
Does it jobs but I don't feel like it covering freckles like I would like for it to
Teresa G.
Woodland, CA
This was ok, I didn't feel like this was as creamy as I'd like but it worked out ok
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?