NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Shala C.
Terryville, CT
I love this product you can also buy a darker shade and use it as your contour as well!
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
I really like these sticks. Smooth finish, not to pricey. Nice color. It does it's job.
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
This is my favorite foundation to wear to work. Very light weight, looks like your skin
Madison S.
Great product! No as full coverage as I would have liked but i was able to build it up!
Liz O.
Atlantic City, NJ
This stick foundation is so creamy and very easy to apply when on the go! Try it and 😍
Alexis H.
A friend recomeneded and ive been hooked ever since. I will never choose anything else!
irma l.
Wimauma, FL
Love this product even though I can't seem to find it sometimes it's kind of affordable
Amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wonderful coverage, and blends nicely. The shade matches my skin tone quite well, also.
Justice M.
Memphis, TN
For my winter I have to built the coverage. Til I got my shade I love it was beautiful.
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I absolutely love this product it's a knock of for kardashians beauty products love it
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?