NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wonderful coverage, and blends nicely. The shade matches my skin tone quite well, also.
Kon K.
Review for: Caramel, Cool Chestnut, Porcelain, Light Medium, Fair, Light, Golden Beige, Cool Tan, Warm Tan more...
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to me I like so much !!!!
Jennifer G.
Newport, NC
Easy to apply in stick form. Goes on easy and faster than other products. Great product
Kate N.
Longmeadow, MA
Good coverage! Great for a quick summer makeup look! Easy to apply and blend! Love it!
Lilly
This foundation stick is literally the best it covers my skin good I totally recommend
Katy D.
Golden , CO
I actually use this one for contouring and not really as foundation. It works perfectly
Kelsey O.
Sharpsburg, GA
I love stick foundations, so easy for touch ups on the go, especially when good quality
Lauren R.
Austin, TX
NYC never lets me down. Good color pay off without being caked. Blends nicely as well.
Alexis H.
A friend recomeneded and ive been hooked ever since. I will never choose anything else!
Shala C.
Terryville, CT
I love this product you can also buy a darker shade and use it as your contour as well!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?