NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Dylann L.
Buffalo, NY
Covers very well , good for contouring . Very good product for price . Would recommend 😍
Laura R.
Andover, MA
I prefer the liquid foundation because this stick is a bit heavy. But this brand is Nice!
Kass M.
Review for: Warm Tan more...
I use these foundation sticks for contour and highlight, it has a very thick consistency.
Tasha P.
Wooster, OH
Review for: Caramel more...
I LOVE this product. I am medium skin tone and use it for contouring. It works wonders!!!
Katelyn R.
Logan, WV
I love this makeup stick. Goes on smooth and I chunks. Great price and lasts a long time.
Carly W.
Milwaukee, WI
Decent foundation stick but somewhat chalky in its application and look. Not my favorite
Talia F.
This product works well, although I felt it left me looking a little oily after a while.
Beatrice V.
True to color good on oily skin and for me it's not cakey love it always in my makeup bag
Stephanie D.
Easy to blend and of course easy to apply. However, don't forget to set it with a powder.
Taylor S.
Great stick foundation full coverage and easy to blend out with a beauty blender or brush
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?