NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Mesha F.
Okinawa
It could have been a little easier to smooth on. The color I choose was a little to light!
Alexis P.
Henderson, NV
I specifically use the for contouring and feel like they work really well and blend easily
nikki e.
Frostburg, MD
actually like this foundation stick, i like to use for under my eyes and to cover blemishes
Marilyn E.
Bronx , NY
I bought this stick for highlights & countour. It sets perfect on my face. I love the shade
Samuel N.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
Does the job, leaves my face pretty matte for a while but I do get oily with this product.
Esli H.
It was ok, I felt oily after a couple of hours and the shade range is not that great either
thats_so_raivyn P.
Merrillville, IN
I love how pigmented these are! Great for using as bronzer because I don't contour too much
Janita F.
Lathrop, CA
Really nice, they are super easy to use and they're probably my favorite foundation sticks.
Rebecca A.
Bronx
Love these. Smooth typo use easy to handle. I carry these with me. Good prices. Love NYX!!
Lynsay G.
Great product I you can't beat the price it works very well and has great coverage as well
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?