NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Odessa T.
These are perfect for foundation or contouring or highlighting. They're very inexpensive to
Tenika B.
Pomona, CA
I love these sticks...i buy 2 at a time every couple of months so i have with me if i run out
Raquelina B.
New york
I love this product a friend gave me this on my birthday.!! And I used some time it's not bad
Emily K.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love this product! Great price, easy to apply and blend, great for on the go or traveling!
lacey l.
Loup City, NE
Love these for a quick everyday look. They glide on smoothly and are very easy to blend out.
Jonathan R.
Paramount, CA
The applicator for this product is amazing! It spreads on evenly and stays put all day long!
Courtney D.
Winfield, WV
Wasn't too fond of the way it made my skin feel oily and made me breakout where I put it on.
Ria M.
Buffalo, NY
It seems to go on clumpy. It didn't work with my skin. I have oily skin and it was too much.
Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY
Prices well, works well. Covers blemishes well, for the price. Easily accessible to purchase.
Taylor C.
Prattville, AL
Review for: Fair more...
Very good coverage and blendable. Worked great for my skin tone and at a great price as well!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?