NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Zoi A.
I LOVE this product so much. Great product to use this has great quality.LOVE IT SO MUCHHHH.
Arleen C.
Caguas
Covers pretty good, long lasting and good when on a rush and to do on the go.very efficient.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
I like this product it blends out nicely with my beauty sponge and sits well on my face !!!!
Sable E.
I really enjoy this stick foundation for a quick makeup routine when you're on a time limit.
Asma A.
I bought this out of curiosity. I don't think my skin type is suitable for foundation sticks.
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
A little greasy. Would not recommend for full face but would be okay to use for contouring.
Marina A.
Love this full coverage foundation! Last all day and does not leave sticky residue behind!
brenda m.
i usually dont like foundation thats too cakey and heavy. its pretty good and it isnt cakey
Grace C.
Dunlap, TN
Too greasy for me (I have oily skin) :( but other than that, I think it was great quality!
Mariah R.
didn't find this product working for me. not that great of a smell. not very easy to blend
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?