NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this foundation it's creamy and when it goes into skin it looks like skin.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
I like this product it blends out nicely with my beauty sponge and sits well on my face !!!!
Ria M.
Buffalo, NY
It seems to go on clumpy. It didn't work with my skin. I have oily skin and it was too much.
Joell K.
I like this product and it goes good wit my skin the color and tones on my skin are the best
Emily K.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love this product! Great price, easy to apply and blend, great for on the go or traveling!
Airen B.
Thornton, CO
Light to medium coverage. Worked well with the Mineral Loose Powder over the pressed powders.
Yanara B.
O melhor da vida. Nunca usei um corretivo tão bom quanto esse. Alta fixação e cobertura seca
Asma A.
I bought this out of curiosity. I don't think my skin type is suitable for foundation sticks.
Sam R.
Millville
Review for: Cocoa more...
Amazing quality very well made. I didn’t have any issues with it. Would definitely recommend.
Sadi C.
Stoneham, MA
Review for: Cool Chestnut more...
No se no lo eh probado pero espero poder probarlo alguna ves para dar mi mas honesta opinión
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?