NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Emelia J.
Las vegas, NV
Tried this foundation for the first time and I absolutely loved it! It went on so smooth and felt super light on my skin! Update! Have been using this foundation everyday now and noticed it actually makes my skin super oily :( even though everything I said at first is still true unfortunately my skin gets super oily with constant use of it
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
his product is worth every penny you will pay for it. The packaging is even to die for. I only had to use this once to fall in love with it and add it to my daily routine.
Keyla C.
Fort Bragg , NC
This is by far my favorite drug store foundation stick. The coverage is medium to full and it leaves a matte finish. It is an affordable product and lasts for a good 2 months. This foundation stick can last up to 8 hours on your skin looking flawless. The oils of your skin will stsrt showing at the 5 hour mark. I am in love with this product. I use shade number MSF09
Tae S.
Review for: Light Medium more...
The greatest foundation I have ever used! Its sleek container looks so professional but stands out just enough to catch my eye when I’m digging for it! The product goes on so smoothly and works nicely into the skin for a flawless look! The only downside I can think of is that it isn’t very full coverage on the really red parts of my face, but it isn’t advertised as being FULL coverage, so don’t let that discourage you from purchasing this phenomenal product!
Rachel S.
Brooklyn, NY
i LOVE nyx and this a win for me when it comes to contouring. The price of NYX IS GREAT!!!!!! AND THE QUALITY IS GREAT!!!! i think i would rather use this than something highend because the quality is so good!!!!! and buying this again is a must for me i would probably buy this in bulk because i love it that much!!!!!
Elaine I.
Chattanooga , TN
I like using this foundation stick. It's easy to apply, none of the liquid foundation mess. This is perfect for on the go and easily blended with fingers if you don't have a blender on hand. Try different shades on the inside of your wrist before you purchase if you're a first timer, some of these look darker once applied.
Kathleen W.
Cambridge, MA
Great quality and value we expect from NYX. Provides medium coverage that can be built up and very blendable. Comes in a great variety of shades. The stick is amazing for travel; no leaking like with liquids, compact, and the twist up applicator makes it easy to apply. This wouldn't be my go-to daily foundation, but is great for post gym or the weekend get away.
Maritza M.
Great finish and coverage! I used this on my honey moon and was really happy with the purchase. I took off one star because it is really bad for dry skin. It can emphasize flakes a lot, not cute. In the colder months i use this to spot conceal while wearing a hydrating BB cream. If you are into cream contour i would suggest this as a great option because it comes in so many shades, blends nicely and is inexpensive.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
There's not enough product, it does not blend well, nor does it last, regardless of setting it with a powder and spray as well as using a primer. The shade range is too small and the product highlights all imperfections, settles into pores, and feels greasy on the skin. Don't waste your money, they have better products.
Leiah Y.
Doesn’t crease- blends flawlessly. Lasts all day and the packaging is amazing. Easy to throw in your bag to have on the go. little goes a long way so this is a good purchase in my mind!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?