NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Casey M.
Won't break out my skin. My skin is very sensitive. Smooth application and easy to match skin.
Josalynn D.
APO, AP
I use these sticks for contouring! Easy to blend, very pigmented. Low in cost, very affordable
Brenda S.
Pink Hill
So great and easy to apply 😻😻😻 I am literally so blessed to have discovered this product😽💜💜💜💜💜
shelbie s.
not my favorite. it's creamy but doesn't blend very well and non of the tones really matched me
Grace M.
Elgin
Good for one of those light coverage days! There shades are made for pink undertones though!!!
Clarsie R.
Lewisburg, TN
The coverage is phenomenal! It covers so well that you can barely tell you have any blemishes.
Kayla B.
Gorgeous brand, I can't stop buying. Perfect quality and never disappoints. I will forever buy.
Erica D.
You can't go wrong with NYX products. This is comparable to the higher brand foundation sticks
Marie P.
Review for: Light Medium more...
Reminds me of the makeup forever stick foundation ! A+++++ sis !!! Buy this asap its very good
Cara J.
naperville
I love this product! It goes on smoothly and does not feel heavy! I would definitely recommend!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?