NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Mrs t.
I enjoy this product because it does not make my skin appear oily. It is quick and easy to apply.
Stephanie W.
San Juan, TX
Its alright. It actually didn"t give me full coverage. But, I like how i can contour with them
Isabel c.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
okay coverage but not very full. also has a strange consistency to it but very easy application
Susan E.
Really really am loving these, they're creamy and blend very well, I use them to contour mainly
Lauren S.
shawano
Nice light coverage, would love to eventually make stick foundation my go to instead of liquid
Dyamond J.
Camden, NJ
A little oily but good for dry skin. I think it breaks down a little quicker than i would like
shelbie s.
not my favorite. it's creamy but doesn't blend very well and non of the tones really matched me
Fabiola B.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect size and does an excellent coverage. Easy to put on and disolves smoothly in your face
Ana S.
Washington, DC
This product it’s great! I love use it always when I can! And I have nothing to complain about
Alex M.
Gadsden, AL
This stick foundation is okay it's kinda sticky whatcha I don't like but I like how it covers.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?