NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Besan O.
NYX isn't a good brand to buy a foundation stick i would rather buy Anastasia because its better
Brittany H.
Jasper, Tn
One of my go to but it doesn't last as long as I want but I still love the formula and packaging
Janet Z.
Monterey Park, CA
I tried before but I'm not a big fun of mineral sticks, they leave some kind of residue on my fce
Erica S.
Circleville, OH
These are amazing! Not even exaggerating. I compare these to tarte concealers. They work awesome.
Aliza A.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Light Medium more...
I used to use this a lot and stopped. It’s pretty good, easy to apply, good price, not too thick
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
NYX cosmetic , es súper bueno este stick foundation, recomendado, son excelentes estos productos
Joanna R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Deep Honey more...
Love this product! Great go to foundation but it makes my skin breaks out.. great coverage though
Claire P.
Philadelphia , PA
Nothing too exciting, does the job okay. Coverage is overall even, but can be difficult to blend
Marianna G.
Good product nice and little
Doesn't use much space good for on the go soft and good application
Shannah C.
Mt sterling , KY
Good product. Goes on smoothly and the finish product looks very even unlike liquid foundations.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?