NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Lindsey G.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: Light Medium more...
Perfect for on the go application. Coverage isn’t super long lasting but is great for touch ups.
Erica S.
Circleville, OH
These are amazing! Not even exaggerating. I compare these to tarte concealers. They work awesome.
Alicia M.
Martinez, CA
Use their contour stick too. It all blends together effortlessly and flawlessly. Not oily either.
Vicki T.
This product is ok. It does what it needs to but doesn't last very long. The coverage is average
kristal m.
when i use this foundation stick i use a beauty blender to blend it out and it works like wonders
Brittany H.
Jasper, Tn
One of my go to but it doesn't last as long as I want but I still love the formula and packaging
Angel L.
Ridgeway, SC
Smooth, full coverage without the sticky feel of most sticks. Easily a favorite in my makeup bag
Alexa V.
Pasadena, TX
Loveeeee it. I use it alot . I recommend to my friends all the time . my go to stick foundation .
Marianna G.
Good product nice and little
Doesn't use much space good for on the go soft and good application
Megan L.
Dayton
Review for: Porcelain more...
They have a color for everyone. It’s amazing. I bought it online and it didn’t take long at all.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?