NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Tina B.
Crystal, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this! Works well and the coverage is great. Colors are nice as well. Cheaper option that works
Vicki T.
This product is ok. It does what it needs to but doesn't last very long. The coverage is average
Alicia M.
Martinez, CA
Use their contour stick too. It all blends together effortlessly and flawlessly. Not oily either.
Alexa V.
Pasadena, TX
Loveeeee it. I use it alot . I recommend to my friends all the time . my go to stick foundation .
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Review for: Caramel more...
i love stick foundation , especially when im on the go. great for traveling and very easy to appy
Claire P.
Philadelphia , PA
Nothing too exciting, does the job okay. Coverage is overall even, but can be difficult to blend
Brooke B.
kathleen
Review for: Fair more...
Goes on decently. Doesn’t work very good for my skin but lasts a good time. Better than drugstore
Joanna R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Deep Honey more...
Love this product! Great go to foundation but it makes my skin breaks out.. great coverage though
Maria A.
This product did not work for me . It's too dry for my skin . If you use primer it works better .
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
NYX cosmetic , es súper bueno este stick foundation, recomendado, son excelentes estos productos
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?