NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
This little guy packs a big punch. It really hides my dark circles and helps my eyes stand out more.
Priscilla P.
Love how it glides on very smooth. It's very blendable and buildable. It last all day and stays put.
adria m.
The NYX foundation sticks have been great for me when Im contouring my face 😍😍 really like this one
Jessica P.
I love nyx product's there the best they are cheep and they last all day I would recommend this one
Alyssa O.
Poteet, TX
The foundation did not feel too heavy on the skin and was very easy to blend with a beauty blender.
Amy M.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
This is a pretty good concealer. Decent coverage, not too sheer. Lasts all day and doesn't crease.
Mia H.
Las Vegas, NV
Worked very well and was superrrr easy to find your color in i loved it and it goes on very smooth
Tiny😘 S.
Rio Grande City
Review for: Light, Golden Beige more...
I love this use it often it’s goes good on my skin type / tone and I for my first time im impressed
Mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Ow estas barritas me encantab porque me alludan mucho a dar el contorrno en mi rostro es muy bueno
jessi F.
This foundation steak is affordable and very cheap it is easy to use and it gives you a good face.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?