NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Mallory M.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Light more...
Love this! It makes applying foundation less of a hassle than it already is. I enjoy this product in conjunction with my NYX wonder stick. This makes mornings easier.
Heather W.
Review for: Fair more...
This is a very nice foundation stick from NYX cosmetics. I'd like to be honest as all reviewers should and state that this is an excellent dupe for Bobbi Browns' Skin foundation stick. The shades are very nice and blending is only to easy. Don't believe the title 'Mineral'. There is nothing special about Mineral make-up however this is a decent formula, that blends well, wears well, and feels light on skin. Doesnt contain sunscreen so be sure to use it over sunblock if your using it in the daytime.

The reason I won't be purchasing this product again is due to the fact that NYX is now owned and acquired by L'Oreal Paris. I'm not a fan of L'Oreal Paris at all, they are contradictory, hypocrites and a company swimming in billions of dollars while they own brands that are expensive than their own namesake brand. It really doesnt make sense and in the end really is just business. What a shame.
Destiny R.
San Antonio , TX
This stick foundation is so buttery and smooth and easy to blend. It’s my go to stick foundation and it has the perfect coverage. Definitely recommend!! Drug store price but great product
Kaila D.
I bought this stick along with 4 others in an attempt to find good foundation options for travel.  3 of the other foundation sticks were returned, including 2 which were double the price of this one.

The lightest shade in this is a perfect match for my NW13 skintone.  The formula blends nicely, and it doesn't feel heavy on my skin.
This foundation doesn't seem to build up to full coverage, but you can get a nice medium coverage out of it.
It is not a super matte foundation, I feel like it is more satin, and it sets well with a light power over the top.  It lasts all day and doesn't wear off weirdly.  I like to apply it both with a beauty blender or a brush.
Keely C.
Bellingham
I think these work great for a drugstore makeup brand. The price is excellent and the product works great. The concealer works great it does not leave lines on your face or make you look even older than you did before! It Blends well. I bought this at Fred Meyers I believe. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a decent price concealer. I have used a lot of other concealers that cost 5 X as much and I'm not as happy with them as I am with this!
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I was pleasantly surprised with this..I normally use hourglass foundation stick.. Anastasia Beverly Hills foundation stick or Lancome. I wanted to try it because the reviews were good and foundation sticks run out so fast sometimes I can't keep up with the prices..having five kids I like using foundation sticks because it's quicker. This is really a great product..I love the finish it is very creamy and very easy to blend..the color match was perfect. I am very impressed and will definitely buy again
Diana G.
Review for: Deep Honey, Caramel, Warm Almond, Cool Chestnut, Porcelain, Rich, Espresso, Cocoa, Light Medium, Fair, Light, Golden Beige, Cool Tan, Warm Tan, Medium Beige more...
I love theses SO much, I think I like liquid sticks better than the powder, because the powder is more visible from far. I would love it if you sent this to me. Thank you!
Amber M.
47 wasano dr williamsburg ky
this is such a lovely stick of foundation. I love the coverage. I never liked stick foundation much until i came across this one. Now its basically all i use when i go out.
Taylor P.
this stuff glides on so easily and is so full coverage. the shade i have is too light so i use it as concealer but you will never see bags under my eyes! there’s plenty of product and when i was a bit paler and (still sometimes) when i have bad acne it covers it completely so there’s no red at all! very affordable for the amount and quality
Joy P.
Love nyx one of my favorite brands. These fountantion sticks are amazing they come in all different shades and u can use them even as contouring colors. Like use the darker sticks and lighter colors as contouring shades. If your on the go or beginner this will be your go to item! I'm running out so I have to go buy more. I have them in all colors I recived in a ultra gift bundle:)
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?