NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Vida V.
Port St Lucie, FL
I actually have one of these concealer sticks that was given to me and I use it a lot im almost out!
Dawn C.
Apple Valley, CA
Goes on smooth. Offers good coverage. A bit of a greasy feel after wearing it for many hours though.
Iana S.
Eww honey I love these like yes. I believe all girls and men should have these. Every where they go.
Jeimaliz T.
Tampa, FL
love it..its a dupe for high name brand i like what it does on my skin..works so good i recomended..
Michelle R.
Watsonville, CA
Una exelente marca siempre feliz con sus resultados lo recomiendo muchisimo animense a usarlo.......
Brooklyn M.
Oklahoma City, OK
It glides on smooth, blends in well. Finding to match my skin was very easy. I would buy this again.
Ashley F.
Brodhead, KY
I'm not big on stick foundation. It doesn't really mesh good with my dry skin. It's to clotty for me
Selena K.
Bought this stick foundation for contouring. Worked great when setting with powder to keep In place.
Sarah N.
Des Moines, WA
Good foundation stick. Not usually one to use a foundation stick,but it is smooth and full coverage.
Cece B.
Bakersfield, CA
I HAVE THIS PRODUCT AND USE IT WHEN I WANT TO DO LIKE A MORE SIMPLE LOOK. OVERALL IS A GREAT PRODUCT.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?