NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
This product is wonderful. It makes the makeup look beautiful. I loved it!!! Super recommend. Amazing!
Ana E.
Review for: Warm Tan more...
I use this for everyday ware. It makes it super easy to apply foundation and gives me great coverage.
Shantelle D.
Teaneck, NJ
Easy to go on, blends perfectly. looks amazing and makes your makeup stay on long and look flawless.
Selena K.
Bought this stick foundation for contouring. Worked great when setting with powder to keep In place.
Lili P.
Katy, TX
So good is easy to find the right color
Love the easy use
I really like this product!!!
Great!!!!!!!
nancy G.
521 s gilbert st hemet ca
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I love using it to cover the dark circles and give a shine to that part of the eye and it is perfect
Vida V.
Port St Lucie, FL
I actually have one of these concealer sticks that was given to me and I use it a lot im almost out!
Priscilla P.
Love how it glides on very smooth. It's very blendable and buildable. It last all day and stays put.
savannah l.
Its smooth to put on and easy to blend with my beauty blender . Really love it. I really recommend it
Iluminada R.
It’s hurt to blend on the face, but it gives a good coverage when blended. Smooth to apply on to face
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?