NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Haylee C.
Childress
I got this product in a package and have used it a few times it's not horrible​ but it wasn't for me.
Cece B.
Bakersfield, CA
I HAVE THIS PRODUCT AND USE IT WHEN I WANT TO DO LIKE A MORE SIMPLE LOOK. OVERALL IS A GREAT PRODUCT.
Ana E.
Review for: Warm Tan more...
I use this for everyday ware. It makes it super easy to apply foundation and gives me great coverage.
Olivia F.
Chatham NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Light Medium more...
Not one of my favorite stick foundations I would need something that last the entire day not 4 hours
Mercedes G.
Very easy to blend out ,must build up for full coverage ,dont feel as cakay but its alright product.
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
The shade was great, but the foundation emphasized my pores and textures. It’s not forgiving at all.
Courtney S.
If your looking for a quick pick this is it. Quick and easy to apply and blend over your foundation.
Kassi W.
Loved it! Went on smooth and lasted the whole day would definitely buy again! Highly recommended!!!!!
Darien H.
Denison
I always have the hardest time covering the black under my eyes and this stuff really does the trick.
Brooklyn M.
Oklahoma City, OK
It glides on smooth, blends in well. Finding to match my skin was very easy. I would buy this again.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?