NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
cece 🍭.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love this foundation stick I feel as it has a very good amount of coverage with a very natural finish
Alexis M.
mt vernon
Amazing application and so many shade choices. This brand is great and it has such a beautiful finish.
Ciara A.
SPRINGFIELD
Great foundation stick. I would recommend. Texture worked great with my skin type. Has great coverage.
Macy J.
Callahan, FL
Looked very natural and blended well with face. Stayed on for my 16 hour shift at work. Awesome product
Richelle C.
A pretty good stick foundation. It covers well, and is blendable. I just wish they made lighter shades.
Janie P.
Goes on smooth! Easy to spread! Not too expensive! Great gift for makeup users! I use it all the time!
Leila C.
queens village
Review for: Espresso more...
I love foundation sticks in general so I didn’t pass up my the opportunity to buy and it was worth it.
Nakia H.
Huntington, IN
This product is nice! It's a good price for the amount you get and how many uses you can get out of it!
Cici P.
Sun valley
These are so sticky and I don't like the way they crease under and above my eyelids. Wouldn't recommend
Courtney T.
New Park, PA
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Not bad for the price point but I can’t use alone. I use this as my base and put liquid foundation over
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?