NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Alisha M.
I like this product but the one i got was too dark for my face! Ill try one in a different color shade
Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
This product is wonderful. It makes the makeup look beautiful. I loved it!!! Super recommend. Amazing!
Leslie M.
San Antonio
OMG ! this nyx stick foundations is amazing it does really good coverage and it's obviously affordable
Emama A.
JAMAICA, NY
This Gives your skin a really like healthy glow, just hate that they don't have a perfect shade for me!
Zoe C.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I did get a color too dark for my skin, but when I have used it as a contour it looks and feels amaIng
Jordan O.
Really works well I'witjcountoring my face and it even it's out very nicely ya ya I am so tired of this
Tiffany S.
Dover Plains, NY
love love love the mineral stick....it is awesome for dark circles or if you have an uneven skin tone!!
Melissa C.
rosharon
I really don't like this product it's so hard to blend it with my face and the product is very little .
Brittney J.
Review for: Espresso more...
I love this product . I actually use this to contour and sculpt my face . It’s very easy to blend out .
abigail F.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the formula it is very creamy. They have a good variety of color tones. It is very easy to apply
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?