NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Lacy L.
Absolutely beautiful. I love love love this. I will be repurchasing for sure. This product works amazing
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
They sticks are really good they make your face look amazing and texture and pig ment very good recommend
Lexis B.
Dayton
Purchased at: Target
Lasted me for a very long time absolutely love this product and this brand I would recommend to anyone!!
Kate B.
silver Lake
Review for: Light more...
Many shades to choose from and always a perfect match. Would definitely recommend for everyone on the go
Yosa S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Light Medium more...
It has really high coverage. It worth buying and using. Very long lasting. Its a great stick foundation.
Tina D.
Easy to use, good coverage, and very inexpensive! So worth trying and you won't waste any of your product
Mallory W.
These are nice and super easy to use. I will definitely buy again. It feels nice on my face. I love it!!
Kendra E.
Memphis
I love these a whole lot it's great with blending.......its has a great undertone if you know what i mean
Diane S.
Not enough coverage for me. I got oily really quick in about 4 hours. Need more of a color selection too.
Estefania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Warm Tan more...
This stick foundation is really great! The price is amazing and really affordable. So why not try it out!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?