NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Gne M.
Merced, CA
I love these. Love the coverage. Love the look. Love that they are mess free and it just glides right on.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Adorable, medium build-able coverage. You couldn't ask for anything more convenient to contour your face.
Rocio A.
San Diego, CA
Did not really liked it. It made my makeup crease and wore off easily. But it did provide coverage. Hey m
Leigh A.
Dayton, OH
Great product. Good price point. Never had any issues with this. Went on smooth, lasted through the day.
Katrese B.
Donalsonville, GA
Great product. It is my go-to when I am in a hurry. It is also great to use as an under eye highlighter.
reiny p.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the variety of colors these are highly pigmented and Long lasting I highly recommend it ,,😚😚😚😚😚😚😚
ki r.
I got nyx combo set and it s fabulous it will go with skin color and....u can choose any one by ur 👩👩👩👝👝
Danielle F.
Branson, MO
This foundation was decent. Wasn't the best I've tried. But i was happy with it. Won't purchase again tho
kimberly s.
Review for: Warm Tan more...
I love foundation sticks. Liquid foundation gets way too messy, and I always end up getting too much~kim
Yosa S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Light Medium more...
It has really high coverage. It worth buying and using. Very long lasting. Its a great stick foundation.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?