NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Meera C.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Warm Tan more...
Very pigmented, but runs out quickly and could not find my exact shade so I mixed two different ones. Packaging is cute and easy to apply. Good price, ok quality.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Fair, Porcelain more...
Probably some of the best stick foundations out there! Super creamy and easy to apply without it dragging on your skin. The coverage is medium and lasts very well.
Jb V.
Bronx, NY
I lost mine which hurts my heart because this is my absolute favorite foundation stick. It is more creamy than anything else and leaves a great duey satin finish
Nance V.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: Cool Tan more...
So I liked how it applied. But through out the day I noticed flaky ness on my skin. The packaging is ok. But I think I’ll just save my money and purchase the hourglass one in stead.
Destinee C.
Chandler, AZ
It was so so. Not horrible but could definitely use improvement. I wasn't completely disappointment but I don't really recommend it. The price was decent though.
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
So far all the nyx products I've tried work great and they Just don't hold up as long as a higher end but it moves well when applying and had a great finish to it
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I decided to try them product out for the first time not too long ago and it was okay. A little pastey for my liking but worked and got the job done nonetheless.
Katelyn O.
Saluda
Review for: Light Medium more...
This was the first stick foundation I ever used. I love stick foundation now. Get the perfect amount of foundation for my face without wasting extra like with liquid foundation.
FlairModelsMagazine H.
Macon Ga
It was a great and amazing product I would buy it again I do recommend it for others it was beautiful. The packaging is glamorous and awesome I rate the full product a 5 star.
Rachel O.
NYX is a great affordable drugstore company and this foundation stick is another great product from them. It’s easy for on the go looks and traveling and blends easily and looks great. I can just take it anywhere and it’s so easy
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?