NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Ashton H.
Harleyville, SC
I love love love this foundation, it's so creamy and goes on so well! I use my beauty blender to apply it
Tina D.
Easy to use, good coverage, and very inexpensive! So worth trying and you won't waste any of your product
Keri Q.
This product worked a little it didn't completely remove or cover up my under eye circles or my blemishes
Lilien P.
Is a great product very good quality, is great, leaves the skin with a very beautiful and natural color.
Claudia Z.
San Bernardino, CA
Light coverage. Lightweight blends well. Wish it was a bit heavier. Gives you a nice nature everyday look
Shelby G.
Hebron, IN
Great full coverage , great brand
Would purchase again
Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation
Mallory W.
These are nice and super easy to use. I will definitely buy again. It feels nice on my face. I love it!!
Elizabeth F.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I love this stick foundation. Stays on 24/7. You can’t go wrong, last a long time and it’s super adorable
Tionna Nicole G.
Henderson
Review for: Warm Tan more...
Applied well- smooth and easy, color matched. Affordable and a simple purchase to use for everyday wear!
Tracy M.
These are just plain great. They blend really well using a blender songs or brush, which ever you prefer.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?