NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
What I like about these, is that you can use those for highlight and contouring. They are versatile for sure
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Good budget beauty buy

Great for those who want impressive coverage

Great for makeup newbies

Great for travel
daniela v.
Boa cobertura as cores são muito lindas boa de espalha no rosto o rosto nao fica oleoso tura por muito tempo.
Sunshyne G.
South Miami, FL
These Nyx cosmetics foundation sticks get the job done. They are very affordable, and are a comfortable wear.
Kate H.
It's a bit greasy, but works great with some setting powder. I like it. It covers well and doesn't smudge.
heavynn j.
North Las Vegas, NV
I Like It…I Get Finish With My Makeup Way Faster Using This Product Its So Smooth When You Put It On...etc
Rita E.
You get really good coverage with these stick foundation. Definitely one of my favorite drugstore products!
Justice M.
Fort Lupton
They feel nice and blend out easily but I don't find these to be full coverage or last all day like I like.
Briana W.
Bay Shore, NY
I love the shades they have they blend very well use them as foundation but also could use them to contour.
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
This isngreat the contour sticks are nice and affordable. I love it. Smooth finish nice texture not chunky
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?