NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Maribel P.
Nyx again amazing everyday makeup affordable doesn't melt off mid day I love it and it won't break the bank
Karla L.
Totally love this foundation stick they are so smooth and leve my face flawless like I’m not wearing makeup
Michelle D.
Long Beach, Ca
Its a good it gives medium coverage good for dry skin it makes you look like you have dewy and a glowy skin
Melissa L.
Azusa, CA
Does not work as good as the other high class ones but it is a good dupe of those and are very inexpensive
Rita E.
You get really good coverage with these stick foundation. Definitely one of my favorite drugstore products!
Amanda W.
Parkersburg, WV
Long lasting matches your skin perfect foundation stick it sticks on all day it's one of the best I've used
Jacqueline C.
Brownsville , TX
Love this stick great for contouring! Love the effect it gives my face very creamy and it doesn't look dry
Briana W.
Bay Shore, NY
I love the shades they have they blend very well use them as foundation but also could use them to contour.
Megan C.
My favorite ever! Love the way this applies and super easy and simple to use! Love love love love must try!
Kate H.
It's a bit greasy, but works great with some setting powder. I like it. It covers well and doesn't smudge.
Aliesha A.
Can a person with Oily Skin use this? Also is one layer enough for good coverage?
Bri M.
Has anyone tried this foundation ? I have dry skin
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,265 reviews
How is the coverage and how well does it work for dryer cheek areas ?
Darolyn H.
Baton Rouge, LA
How does this foundation compare to the Bobbi Brown stick foundation? I want to try the Bobbi Brown but if this one is just as good I'll try it first or any other suggestions. Thanks