NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Sakinah G.
Orlando , FL
Omg this is the best foundation ever my skin type of on the dry side I'm not oil do it work wonders for me
Karla L.
Totally love this foundation stick they are so smooth and leve my face flawless like I’m not wearing makeup
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
I love nyx it's affordable and gets the job done! It's not the best, but you can make it work for the price
Yalitza G.
Bridgeport, CT
I cant complain about this foundation stick but i wish it had a little more coverage.I still recommend it,
ashley m.
Goes on very smoothly. Easy right find a matching color. Can also use to contour. Gives you a nice coverup
Lori R.
It's OK but not my favorite. Gives light to medium coverage. Doesn't stay all day. Not my favorite........
heavynn j.
North Las Vegas, NV
I Like It…I Get Finish With My Makeup Way Faster Using This Product Its So Smooth When You Put It On...etc
Rita E.
You get really good coverage with these stick foundation. Definitely one of my favorite drugstore products!
Amber S.
Bridgeport , AL
NYx is another great brand especially since it's drug store. I love this foundation it gives great coverage
Tiffany K.
Jonesboro, AR
I actually use the foundation stick in a deeper shade for contour purposes, but it blends out beautifully!
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Are they full coverage?
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,284 reviews
How well do this apply and feel?
Isabelle L.
Suffolk
How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I do know I’m Fair but I don’t actually know about matching colour at all??
Emma G.
What is the shade range? What skin type would this not apply well (dry, oily, or combo skin)? How do you blend (brush or sponge)? Follow for Follow 🤗😍👍and LIKES on your page (up to 20) if you can do the same on my page.
Amaryllis M.