NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Lacy L.
Absolutely beautiful. I love love love this. I will be repurchasing for sure. This product works amazing
Kaylee B.
I love this foundation stick it feels comfortable on my skin and it is a great price if your in a budget
Yosa S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Light Medium more...
It has really high coverage. It worth buying and using. Very long lasting. Its a great stick foundation.
Vellexia V.
My fav foundation stick by far works great with dry skin and lasts all day!!! Doesn't crease or smear!!!
Breanna T.
Chattanooga
Super easy application since it is a stick. And super compact for you to put in your purse for touch ups
Tamara T.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I don’t normally use sticks but these apply smoothly and blend out well. Great coverage as well. Love ❤️
Alexandra S.
Riverside, CA
Haven't quite figured out the contour highlight thing yet but these are great. Not to heavy on the face.
Erika C.
Taft, TX
Review for: Cocoa more...
This product is affordable and it does very well on dry skin , they have many shades to pick from as well
Mallory W.
These are nice and super easy to use. I will definitely buy again. It feels nice on my face. I love it!!
Hannah H.
chesterton
Review for: Rich more...
Very pretty and is a beautiful color and I would recommend this to anyone a little expensive but worth it
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?