NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Lori R.
It's OK but not my favorite. Gives light to medium coverage. Doesn't stay all day. Not my favorite........
Sierra T.
Summerfield
In absolute love with these products. Would always use. Never a bad product with NYX. The only brand I love
Dayanna V.
Dallas, TX
I've only used this once and when i tryed to get it again i couldn't find my color but its a great product
Lauren B.
Maryville
This is a great drugstore stick foundation. If you want to try a stick foundation, start off with this one.
Aranzazu C.
This foundation was really good it coverd enough, the only thing is that i wasn't used to stick foundation
Cristina V.
Love this nyx foundation stick!!easy to apply,last some hours and looks very natural on skin!!nice product
D'sirré B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Worked great ! Very blendable and covers great! I lover that I can swipe and blend. I got mine of the site.
fraineshca m.
Has a good colors for u to pick form and a size its great for u to just put ait in your make uo bag an dgo
esra m.
Wayne, NJ
Very light weight and natural looking. It's a light coverage foundation so I wear this for an everyday look
Lacy L.
Absolutely beautiful. I love love love this. I will be repurchasing for sure. This product works amazing
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?