NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Michelle D.
Long Beach, Ca
Its a good it gives medium coverage good for dry skin it makes you look like you have dewy and a glowy skin
Sakinah G.
Orlando , FL
Omg this is the best foundation ever my skin type of on the dry side I'm not oil do it work wonders for me
Kate H.
It's a bit greasy, but works great with some setting powder. I like it. It covers well and doesn't smudge.
Elizabeth D.
Munford, AL
Love the coverage it gives. Looks like I never lost any sleep. I would recommend this product . Must have!
Rita E.
You get really good coverage with these stick foundation. Definitely one of my favorite drugstore products!
heavynn j.
North Las Vegas, NV
I Like It…I Get Finish With My Makeup Way Faster Using This Product Its So Smooth When You Put It On...etc
Ragan D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Can't find any that actually match my skin tone. I mostly use for contouring now. Good consistence though.
Jackline M.
Harlingen, Tx
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I use the darker shades as cream contour and they go on very easily, they are great , would total recommend
iara l.
Os corretivos são otimos,cobrem totalmente as olheiras pretas e sinais desnecessarios,o melhor que já usei.
Luisana H.
I love this foundation. Covers great and leaves my face with a glow. Very love it because its long lasting.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?