NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Briana W.
Bay Shore, NY
I love the shades they have they blend very well use them as foundation but also could use them to contour.
Elizabeth R.
Really good , full coverage...shade fits perfectly leaves a semi matte look you have to set it with powder
Karla L.
Totally love this foundation stick they are so smooth and leve my face flawless like I’m not wearing makeup
Tobias S.
The stick is very creamy and easy to blend. It's perfect for contouring without using a contouring pallete.
Melissa L.
Azusa, CA
Does not work as good as the other high class ones but it is a good dupe of those and are very inexpensive
Aysegul S.
I like this stick foundation it is easy to apply and it is good to carry around especially when traveling.
Jessica O.
South Gate, CA
I love using NYX foundation sticks because they are easy to play and blend. They are also really economic.
Justice M.
Fort Lupton
They feel nice and blend out easily but I don't find these to be full coverage or last all day like I like.
Michelle D.
Long Beach, Ca
Its a good it gives medium coverage good for dry skin it makes you look like you have dewy and a glowy skin
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
This isngreat the contour sticks are nice and affordable. I love it. Smooth finish nice texture not chunky
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?