NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Maranda R.
Afton, NY
Review for: Light Medium more...
Always use this under and around my eyes,great coverage and last for a good amount of time. Would recommend!
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Excelente marca con buen acabado con variedad d colores y productos para cualquier ocasión... me encanta !!!
Vanessa L.
Albuquerque, NM
This mineral stick foundation goes on flawlessly! It is absolutely amazing. Best product I have found so far!
Jocelyn A.
Cicero, IL
Its great for on the go. Very smooth on the skin and easy to blend. Easy for beginners and its light weight.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
i didnt like this. it was too thick and didnt really let me blend it away. i wish it was a little softer....
Jessica R.
Absolutely will love how it makes my skin feel and how it's so easy to use good Quality and a very good brand
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Didn't like this as much as i thought I would, the pay off is not that good. It did not work on my oily skin
Kate H.
It's a bit greasy, but works great with some setting powder. I like it. It covers well and doesn't smudge.
Iasmin Q.
Amei demais esses corretivos, são ótimos. Cobriram muito bem as minhas olheiras e imperfeições. Recomendo.
Savannah D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Works great! Best brand I’ve bought. Very smooth finish and doest clog my pores or leave me feeling gross.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?